Return to Main Menu

Plumbing Section

Leaky Faucet?

Clogged Dishwasher?

Need some new valves?

Need a new toilet? Or just a seal?

Need help shopping for any of the above???--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Return to Handy Person Services Page

Servicing the Marin County Area and beyond.

Free Estimates !

Call - Richard Bambery Jr.
to schedule an appointment.

Email Richard at