Return to Main Menu

Houseboat (And House) First Aid Section

Ramp Repair?

Float Problems?

Tie Ups Need Replacing or tightening (or loosening) ?

Need a new washer/dryer ?

Decks need some TLC ?

Is it raining indoors???--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Return to Handy Person Services Page

Servicing the Marin County Area and beyond.

Free Estimates !

Call - Richard Bambery Jr.
to schedule an appointment.

Email Richard at